School’s back and I cannot help feeling sad that the summer with my favourite little person is over. For me that only means that our time together becomes more precious. But let’s be honest we all want the easy option! That’s why I love the Bake It Easy cookie mixes. They really are easy!
What you need:
- 1 Bake It Easy cookie mix
- 100g melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 bowl
- 1 spoon
- Melt butter and add it to whisked egg
- Add wet mix to cookie mix
- Mix together until all ingredients have combined.
- Lightly greece two oven trays
- Makes 15 little cookie balls and place on tray
- Pop into a preheated oven 12 minutes.
- Eat enjoy!
Bake It Easy Smart Cookie mix is available to buy online here in 4 different flavours:
Choca Bloc, Choco Berry, Oately Dotely & Smart Cookie